About Us

Sunday, November 27, 2016

About Us: The Authors

Aissata Diallo

Hi, my name is Aissata Diallo. I am 16 years old, and my birthday is on April 19. One of my favorite things to do is arts and crafts. I also love reading a good fiction book. My favorite foods are pizza and any kind of coffee ice cream. Unicorns are my spirit animal, as I enjoy anything colorful, artsy, and captivating. Something that makes me unique is that I am creative and have a distinct handwriting. I am sweet, funny, helpful, and caring. As far as academically, I am a very committed and hardworking person who does not give up easily. That is why I pride myself in my academics. Education is very important to me, because when I grow up I aspire to work in pediatrics.



Guadalupe Cervantes

Hi, my name is Guadalupe Cervantes. I am a 16 year old junior attending Southwind High School. I am also an English 3 Honors student. As a student, I am hardworking and creative. To add, I am diligent and determined, and it takes a lot of distraction to stray me away from a task. Personally, I like being open-minded to ideas and concepts, because it's always best to have more than one perspective. Currently in my English 3 class, we've been studying and analyzing the literary elements present in short stories, poems, and some parts of novels. Because of this, I can analyze an type of literature effectively.

 


Itzanami Sotelo

Hi! My name is Itzanami Sotelo, I am 16 years old and attend Southwind High school. I am a junior that takes mostly honors classes and is serious about her education. My goal is to graduate from college and get into medical school to become a trauma surgeon. I am a hardworking leader, an over achiever, a committed person and an open minded person as well. I love drawing and listening to rock music as well as playing with my dogs. I may seem shy and quiet when you first see me, however, once you finally get to know me, I am anything but shy or quiet. I am very adventurous, yet like to get my work done first. Also, I am going to be the first person in my family to graduate high school, and attend college.



Karnerious Schumacher

Hello everyone, my name is Karnerious Schumacher. I am 17 years old and I'm a junior at Southwind High School.  I am an intelligent young man. I like to draw and read many books. Did I mention I am an honors student?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I like all of the information that is on here and think that there is a sufficient amount of information on here to help me with any questions I had. :)

    ReplyDelete